We generate direct employment in 11 Spanish autonomous communities, increasing the size of our team year after year and offering differential working conditions that guarantee employees professional and personal development in the best possible working environment. Through our training plans, which represented 130,000 hours in 2018, we provide the tools necessary for them to continue enhancing their skills and capacities.
We develop programs that promote the well-being, development and work-life balance of our professionals.
- Espíritu 10: Well-being, new technologies
- OBJETIVO 18:30: We aim to increase productivity by rationalising our professionals' workday and promoting a culture of work-life balance.
- Programas de Talento Joven: Initiatives like our Crecemos programme and its international version, Growing Experience, and our Impulsa programme for young recent graduates, all aim to enhance the knowledge and skills of young people in the best working environment.
- Committed to young talent: Our commitment to youth employment and training has been recognised with awards like the Spanish's government's seal of Adhesión a la Estrategia de Emprendimiento y Empleo Joven.
- Conversamos: our professionals are one of the focal points of our Company. So we work hard to create spaces and processes where they can discuss their expectations. In Conversamos, all of them can discuss their needs in an environment where trust and the well-being of the professional are the highest values.
- Training: In 2018 we invested nearly 2 million euros in attracting, retaining and developing the best talent. Through our training programs, totalling 91,526 hours over the course of the year, we offered the tools necessary to enhance the skills and capacities of our human team.
A work-life BALANCE is the key to having happy, motivated and productive professionals, talking about policies and strategies that promote the WELL-BEING OF OUR PROFESSIONALS, both in their personal and professional life.
The objective is to seek a balance between the two realities to achieve a space where employees can develop themselves fully. As a result of this commitment, our Company offers the 3,200 people who work at Mahou San Miguel a series of benefits that demonstrate our commitment to their future:
- Medical service at all work centres
- Full medical check-ups
- Health workshop, sports activities and mindfulness
- Ergonomic workstations
- Flexible workday
- More holiday than the legal standard
- Day-care vouchers, "Días sin Cole" to cover school holidays, and assistance for summer camp for our professionals' children
- Expansion of the shorter working day until the child reaches the age of 10
- Financial assistance for professionals with disabilities or family members with disabilities
- Pension plans
- Insurance policies
- Loans and advances
- Meal tickets
- Assistance for public and private transportation
- Financial aid for education
- Grants for school supplies for children